“Join the Zing of Zonta”
The Zonta Club of the Riverland Club Charter was signed in July 1985 and the club became incorporated in 1996. We welcome visitors and new members over dinner on the first Tuesday of each month at the Berri Hotel. Our membership includes members from all five towns across the Riverland. Our members are actively involved in hands on service to local and international service projects as well as award programs aimed at furthering woman’s education, leadership and youth development.
International Women’s Day 2020 UN Women Dinner Tuesday 3rd March Berri Resort Hotel 6pm for 6.30pm start Cost $45 Guest Speak. Dr Pauline Glover A Registered Nurse and Midwife Come and Celebrate the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife Zonta Club of the RiverlandFind out more »
The Zonta Club of the Riverland Inc. Invite you Mixed Social Lawn Bowls at The Berri Bowling Club Glassey Park, Berri on Sunday afternoon March 29th 2020 at 12 :30 pm for 1:00 pm start Enter a team of 4 or pairs and single entries also welcome Bowls availableFind out more »
“Zonta International is a leading global organisation of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.”
Here’s just a few of the club projects we have at Zonta Riverland :-
- Lamington Make a fundraising activity towards Zontian projects
- Birthing kits packing of 1000 birthing kits to be distributed to women in underdeveloped countries to aid in clean births.
- Breast cushions for women who are survivors of breast cancer following surgery
- Christmas gifts, toiletry bags and children’s activity packs for the Riverland Women’s shelter
- Drainage bags for community people following insertion of drainage tubes following surgery.
- Care cupboard in Regional hospital for victims of rape and sexual assault.
We’re very happy to be supported by these amazing community and businesses that help and support us on our projects