“Join the Zing of Zonta”
The Zonta Club of the Riverland Club Charter was signed in July 1985 and the club became incorporated in 1996. We welcome visitors and new members over dinner on the first Tuesday of each month at the Berri Hotel. Our membership includes members from all five towns across the Riverland. Our members are actively involved in hands on service to local and international service projects as well as award programs aimed at furthering woman’s education, leadership and youth development.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
“Zonta International is a leading global organisation of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.”
Here’s just a few of the club projects we have at Zonta Riverland :-
- Lamington Make a fundraising activity towards Zontian projects
- Birthing kits packing of 1000 birthing kits to be distributed to women in underdeveloped countries to aid in clean births.
- Breast cushions for women who are survivors of breast cancer following surgery
- Christmas gifts, toiletry bags and children’s activity packs for the Riverland Women’s shelter
- Drainage bags for community people following insertion of drainage tubes following surgery.
- Care cupboard in Regional hospital for victims of rape and sexual assault.
We’re very happy to be supported by these amazing community and businesses that help and support us on our projects